About This File
Termius is the best way to manage UNIX and Linux systems, be it a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi or an AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with an impressive design. Premium Features, $ 99.99 per year. This subscription can be used on any platform where Termius is available. Using zero knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All data encrypted on the client side using AES-256.
- SSH client with ECDSA support, ed25519 and chacha20-poly1305
- Desktop application for Windows, Mac and Linux
- SSH, Mosh and Telnet protocol support
- Local terminal with bash
- Built-in RSA / DSA / ECDSA key generator and putty key importer
- XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and compatible terminal types.
- Local, remote and dynamic port forwarding
- Automatic recognition of the operating system, for example, Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Hardware keyboard support
- Password, password and 2FA authentication
- 12 amazing color schemes
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]